Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Food Inc 2

The readings for today had plenty of interesting facts and continued to describe our horrible situation and how we seem to just continue to make bad decisions in relation to global warming issues. The chapter on the ethanol scam was interesting because it basically talks about how wasteful the U.S. is and how we have dug ourselves into this deep hole. This type of industry is not likely to change or stop what they've been doing. I enjoyed the previous readings much more than this week's. These chapters were extremely boring to me and I think it's really annoying that there are so many problems that I don't even know where to begin. It just makes me think that there is little hope when so many companies aren't willing to change and if they have millions or billions of dollars it doesn't really matter what small change I make because people will continue to support oil and other sources of fuel and these companies have the financial resources to back their company up.

No comments:

Post a Comment